P+S TECHNIK TECHNOVISION ANAMORPHIC 1.5X FF
The TECHNOVISION 1.5x Anamorphic series touts the deliciously dreamy TECHNOVISION look from the 1970s–but enhanced with modern capabilities. Its bold, high-contrast look is made richer with streaky anamorphic flares, stunning bokeh, and rich emulsion. P+S Technik’s TECHNOVISION primes have impressive Full Frame capabilities, shooting as large as 65/70 scope formats.
- P+S Techik TECHNOVISION 1.5x FF T2.2 40mm
- P+S Techik TECHNOVISION 1.5x FF T2.2 50mm
- P+S Techik TECHNOVISION 1.5x FF T2.5 75mm
- P+S Techik TECHNOVISION 1.5x FF T2.5 100mm
- P+S Techik TECHNOVISION 1.5x FF T2.5 135mm
ICONIC 1970S TECHNOVISION LOOK IN FIVE FOCAL LENGTHS
Full Format Anamorphic Primes with a 1.5x squeeze factor
A high contrast and deliberate lens design, the TECHNOVISION primes capture a dreamy, wide-screen look with a 1.5x squeeze factor. Anamorphic elements are placed at the front of the lens to accentuate features like bokeh and stretched flare. Other vintage features include slight barrel distortion and glowing highlights. This deliberate style is a compelling mix of modern and vintage character solidified with a unique combination of single and multilayer coatings.
Primes designed for full-format. PL and LPL mount with image circle capable of fitting sensors from S35 to Full Format (36 x 24mm); lengths 50mm and longer compatible with 65/70 scope formats. Lenses are high-speed and designed for PL and LPL mounts.
- Fast apertures ranging from T2.2 to T2.5.
- Innovative combination of single and multilayer coatings.
- Expressive combination of modern/vintage: Stunning bokeh, expressive anamorphic lens flare, rich and high-contrast Technovision emulsion create the dreamy ‘70s look.
- 1.5x squeeze factor. Capable of shooting Full Frame up to 70mm scope formats (except for 40mm, which shoots up to 36x24mm sensors)
THE GEAR IN ACTION
DON’T LET UNREASONABLE INSURANCE RATES STOP YOUR SHOOT
Get instant short term or annual policy insurance quoteClick here