CLAIRMONT SWING SHIFT CENTURY OPTICS LENS SYSTEM
Take total control of the focus plane, adjust scale, and employ tilt-shift photography with the Clairmont Swing Shift Century Optics Lens System. Using a system of bellows, swings, tilts, rises, falls, and shifts, these 35mm lenses are an updated version of the age-old “lens whacking” technique from the 1970s–but with no light leaks.
- Century Precision Optics 18mm T2.8
- Century Precision Optics 24mm T2.8
- Century Precision Optics 35mm T2.8
- Century Precision Optics 55mm T2.8
- Century Precision Optics 105mm T2.4
TAKE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE FOCUS PLANE
The modern take on “lens whacking” and tilt-shift photography
With full control of the image plane and the depth of field, you can adjust the scale of the objects in the frame. This technique, known as “tilt-shift” or “miniature” photography, is made simple with innovative control of the focus plane.
Distort the shape of an object, remove unwanted objects from the frame, and shoot straight into mirrors without reflections. The Clairmont lenses corrects the vertical converging lines that come with image plane manipulation. The Clairmont Lens System and its accompanying lenses offer image control for PL mount 16, Super 16, and 35mm sensors.
- Compatible with 15mm and 19mm support rods.
- Manipulate the focal plane and control depth of field.
- PL Mount 16, Super 16, and 35mm sensors.
- Corrects vertical converging lines.
THE GEAR IN ACTION
DON’T LET UNREASONABLE INSURANCE RATES STOP YOUR SHOOT
Get instant short term or annual policy insurance quoteClick here