TLS CANON K35
TLS CANON K35
The Canon K-35s are immensely popular for their marriage of gentle fall-off and low contrast with beautiful flares fit and sharp imagery. These rehoused vintage lenses are extraordinarily popular for their ability to cover full-frame sensors, and have the latitude for use in big-budget and independent pictures alike.
- Canon K35 14mm T2.8 FD Lens
- Canon K35 18mm T2.8 FD Lens
- Canon K35 24mm T1.6 FD Lens
- Canon K35 35mm T1.4 FD Len
- Canon K35 55mm T1.4 FD Lens
- Canon K35 85mm T1.3 FD Lens
- Canon K35 135mm T2.0 FD Lens
WON ACADEMY AWARD IN 1977 FOR INNOVATION
These robust, high-speed redesigns are originally based on Canon’s FD still photo lenses.
Built in response to the success of the Zeiss Super Speeds, the K-35s won an Academy Award in 1977 for engineering innovation. The Canon K-35s have been used in classics like Aliens (1986) and Barry Lyndon for their sharpness and gentle, creamy fall-off. They continue to be used in modern films like American Hustle and Her.
The K-35s are renowned for their gentle fall-off and beautiful rendition of skin-tones. Like most vintage lenses, our K-35s are warm with gold, amber, and magenta flares. Every lens in Bokeh Rentals’ K-35 packages has similar color, contrast, bokeh, and flare response. The K-35 primes have a creamier, more gentle feel than modern glass, but provide full frame coverage nonetheless. The K-35s are impossibly fast, with T-stops as fast as T1.3.
|Close Focus (ft)||8″||12″||12″||12″||2′||3′||3’7″|
|Weight (lb)||2lbs 7oz||3lbs 12oz||2lbs 12oz||3lbs 14oz||2lbs 9oz||3lbs 5oz||3lbs 7oz|
- Full Frame coverage (All lenses completely cover Sony Venice 6K Open Gate LF; with exception of the 18mm T1.5 and 18mm T2.8)
- Bokeh Rentals’ K-35s are rehoused by True Lens Service in London, providing mechanical redesigns that protect vintage glass in the most demanding shooting scenarios.
- Exceptional flares, gorgeous skin-tones, 15-sided iris
- A popular addition to the 5-lens set is our 1960s 45mm f1.4 (T1.6), filling the gap between the 35mm and 55mm.
MASTERPIECES RECORDED WITH K35 LENSES
Check out our favorite movies filmed with these lenses
GEAR IN ACTION
More information on these special lenses below
DON’T LET UNREASONABLE INSURANCE RATES STOP YOUR SHOOT
Get instant short term or annual policy insurance quoteClick here