Zeiss Super Speed Mark II 5 Lens Set
Zeiss Super Speeds arguably the most capable and beautiful vintage lenses available. Their T1.3 maximum aperture is an obvious advantage and puts them in rare company. Whether you are wide-open or stopped down, the images they produce are magic.
- Zeiss Super Speed MkII 18mm Lens
- Zeiss Super Speed MkII 25mm Lens
- Zeiss Super Speed MkII 35mm Lens
- Zeiss Super Speed MkII 50mm Lens
- Zeiss Super Speed MkII 85mm Lens
SMALL LIGHT WEIGHT AND WITH A STANDARD T1.3 ACROSS THE RANGE, THEY ARE IDEAL FOR HANDHELD AND GIMBAL FILMING.
A truly remarkable set of primes thanks to their ridiculous speed, T1.3 across the range.
|Aperture||T1.3 – T16||T1.3 – T16||T1.3 – T16||T1.3 – T16||T1.3 – T16|
- Uniform T1.3 maximum aperture
- 7 blade-iris
- Factory integrated focus gears with a 0,8 module pitch
- 180-degree focus scale travel
- Metric focus scale on one side of the lens and a imperial scale on the opposite side.
MASTERPIECES RECORDED WITH ZEISS LENSES
Check out our favorite movies filmed with these lenses
DON’T LET UNREASONABLE INSURANCE RATES STOP YOUR SHOOT
Get instant short term or annual policy insurance quoteClick here